International Sales Manager
Founded in 1983 in Belgium, BKS is a leading supplier of industrial blades used in industries active in: Plastics, Recycling, Steel, Film/ Foil, Food, … and much more!
For its European operations, BKS is looking for an international sales manager.
- Manage, develop and expand your customer database.
- Own, create and implement effective sales strategies and lead sales team members to achieve sales targets in Europe.
- Meet/exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
- Generate the sales budget and take responsibility for the turnover within your market.
- Provide leadership through effective communication of vision, active coaching and development while comparing sales results to goals and taking appropriate action to correct when necessary.
- Develop a high-performing, results oriented sales team with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Attends industry meetings, tradeshows, and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Identifies and develops the company’s unique selling value propositions and differentiators.
- Combine a strong educational background with a proven track record of 10+ years in a industrial company.
- Strong negotiator with excellent leadership and reporting skills.
- Natural leadership with a drive to take his/her team to be the best they can be.
- Fluent in French, Dutch and English.
- Willing to travel 50% of its time.
- Be part of a performing team, in a highly challenging and international environment.
- Working within a company that offers a no-nonsense company culture, growing opportunities and a lot of autonomy in your job.
- An attractive remuneration package in line with your experience and results.
- Position based in Luxemburg.
Interested? Get in touch – email@example.com